UK Holiday Home Insurance

UK Holiday Home Insurance

If you're lucky enough to need insurance for a holiday home in the UK, finding suitable holiday home insurance can prove more difficult than you might expect.

Many such holiday home insurance policies in Swansea are quite restrictive in nature, some will not allow you to have longer periods of unoccupancy at your holiday home, others will not offer insurance for escape of water claims, or sometimes claims for theft.

Some holiday home insurance policies won't even offer you accidental damage insurance to your contents whilst you are letting the property. So, where do you get the correct insurance for your pride and joy?

Our UK Holiday Home Insurance offers you...

You'll need a policy that offers all of this insurance coverage and more. Our UK holiday home insurance policies can offer you all of this plus the option for public liability insurance when the property is let, and full insurance coverage when it's not occupied.

In addition we can offer UK holiday home insurance for a number of varying construction types, whether you need insurance for a timber construction, insurance for a home constructed with stone and even insurance for thatched cottages.

So for an insurance policy that can offer you:

  • Accidental Damage Insurance to contents (including insurance for damage by guests if required)
  • Insurance to cover loss of rental income
  • Insurance that provides alternate accommodation
  • Public liability insurance
  • Theft insurance including theft by tenants where no forced entry has occurred

Call us today on 0208 5347726 and speak to a member of our home insurance team.